Fox MTB Proframe Drafter Full Face Helmet with MIPS Tech (Cloud Grey)
Designed to perform at the highest levels for aggressive all mountain riders and enduro MTB racers, the Fox Proframe Drafter helmet packs DH certified protection into a superlight shell via patent pending, fully integrated chinbar. With 15 big-bore intake and 9 exhaust vents, the Proframe MTB helmet offers open face level airflow and breathability to keep you cool on tough assents; and once you reach the top, gives you the confidence to ride to your limit on challenging descents.
TECHNOLOGY & FEATURES
- Dual-density Varizorb EPS liner provides improved protection by spreading forces of impact across a wider area.
- Proven MIPS impact protection system reduces rotational forces in a crash.
- The integrated chin bar is secured to the helmet with our patent pending system and meets ASTM downhill standards.
- 15 big bore vents and 9 exhaust vents keep you cool and aid in moisture management.
- The securely fixed visor is positioned to channel airflow into the big bore vents.
- Fidlock SNAP helmet buckle provides quick and secure entry and exit while wearing gloves.
- ASTM F1952 (including chin bar rigidity test)
- EN 1078
- AS/NZ 2063